Live, work, play.
These days it’s all about downtown living. Nobody wants to waste time sitting in traffic and wasting precious hours every day. More and more, people are cutting out the commute and looking for a home that offers live, work and play potential – exactly what you’ll find at Rose Park. Comprised of three highrise rental buildings, this community has great city access, just minutes from the Bloor Subway line. Set on manicured grounds, the large bachelor, one- and two-bedroom rentals feature balconies and large windows with phenomenal views of the city.
- Bachelor: starts at $1450
- 1BR (JR): starts at $1625
- 1BR (large): starts at $1825
- 2BR: starts at $2050
Indoor Parking: $95
Outdoor Parking: $85
Hydro: Not included
- Hardwood and ceramic flooring throughout
- Every apartment suite has a balcony.
- Self defrosting fridge and stove
- Brand new laundry machines
- Underground parking available
- On-site Superintendent 24 hours a day
- On-site Management Office
- Don Valley Parkway, Gardner Expressway and TTC at door. Short walk to Sherbourne or Castlefrank Subways
- Schools: Public and Catholic within walking distance, Shopping: Close to Yorkville, Bay & Bloor, Hospitals/Clinics: Wellesley Hospital
- Grocery Stores: Food Basics, No Frills
- Newly renovated apartment suites available
- Rose Avenue Community Center
- Toronto Public Library – Parliament and Gerrard
- Hardwood flooring throughout apartments
- Cabbagetown Festival every summer