Coming home to midtown.
A clean, quiet and well-maintained rental building, this midtown mid-rise offers bachelor, one- and two-bedroom apartments. Midtown is favoured because it offers easy access to the entire city. Bus service and proximity to St. Clair West Subway Station, plus the Allen Expressway only minutes away adds access and convenience to these apartments for rent. With a great variety of area amenities, from grocery shopping and area restaurants to schools, parks and recreational facilities, this is an obvious choice to call home.
- Bachelor: $1495
- 1BR: $$1775
- 2BR: $2050
Indoor Parking: N/A
Outdoor Parking: $65
Hydro: Not included
- Utilities included in rent
- Hardwood flooring throughout apartment
- Fridge and Stove
- On-site laundry facilities
- On-site Superintendent
- Churches: Several within walking distance
- Schools: Vaughan Road Collegiate, St. Thomas Aquinas, Rawlinson
- Shopping: Neighborhood shops nearby, walking distance to St. Clair Avenue W.
- Transportation: Close proximity to Allen Road and the 401. TTC stop outside door to St. Clair W. station
- Grocery Stores: Loblaw’s on St. Clair, Sak’s Fine Foods, K & K Supermarket
- Community Center: Phil White Arena, York-Fairbank Community Centre
- Recreation: Cedarvale Park, Fairbanks Memorial Park