Great value, great apartment living!
A quiet community at Birchmount and St. Clair, the two buildings in this community are an obvious destination for renters who want a large, well-located apartment for rent in Toronto. From a junior-one-bedroom to a roomy three-bedroom apartment, rooms are generously proportioned, featuring hardwood and ceramic flooring. Each suite enjoys its own balcony. With bus service right out front and minutes from Warden Subway Station, it’s a key location for commuters. Birchmount Park Towers are also surrounded by great amenities, including schools, parkland, places of worship, community centres, shopping and big box stores.
- 1BR: $1650
- 2BR: $1850
Indoor Parking: $60
Outdoor Parking: $50
Hydro: Not Included
- Utilities included in rent
- Hardwood and ceramic flooring throughout apartments
- Most suites have a balcony (excluding three units)
- Self defrosting fridge and stove
- Underground parking available
- Recycling facilities available
- Scarborough high-rise apartment building
- On-site Superintendent 24 hours a day
- Party room
- Churches: Several within walking distance
- Schools near by: St. Yoachim, Danforth Gardens
- One block from Sun Valley Supermarket. Close proximity to Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Future Shop and Warden Power Centre
- Close proximity to the Don Valley Parkway. Minutes from the Warden subway station
- Community Center: St. Clair Ravine Park, Warden Woods Community Centre
550 birchmount has an affordable housing and people with special needs component.- last building built in that portfolio, finished in 2012
153 apartments designated as affordable housing.