Brand new, never lived-in! Be amongst the first to select your suite design, exposure and floor! Spacious rental apartments with open-concept designs, luxury plank laminate flooring, quartz countertops, floor to ceiling windows and stainless steel kitchen appliances.
Short walk to Sherbourne subway station, unique restaurants, boutiques and specialty shops, walk to grocery stores, Yorkville,Riverdale Park, Public library.
- 1BR / 1Bath: $2150 [excludes hydro, water]
- 2BR / 1Bath: $2450
- 3BR / 1.5Bath : $3650
Indoor Parking: $130
Outdoor Parking: N/A
Ideal urban living.
Brand new rental living never looked so good! You can enjoy brand new suites in this popular community. Spacious rentals with modern open-concept floorplans, enjoy customized flooring throughout, plenty of storage and a beautiful view from the balcony. The onsite fitness centre is an added bonus.
Options, options and more options. They‘re all just steps from your door: trendy eateries, eclectic boutiques, emerging art galleries are all yours to explore. In the Sherbourne area, anything and everything is possible. Want to zip around town or out of town? The TTC, DVP and Gardiner are there too.
From everyday conveniences to green spaces, funky coffee houses to eclectic eating places, and Toronto Transit to Yorkville Area, 561 Sherbourne is ideally situated on Sherbourne and St. James , putting the things you want practically outside your door.
- Theater Room
- Yoga Area
- Party Room
- Games room
- Outdoor terrace
- Washer / Dryer available at additional charge
- On-site Management Office
- Secured underground parking
- Secured bike storage room
- TTC at your door. Short walk to Sherbourne or Castlefrank Subways
- Schools: Public and Catholic within walking distance, Shopping: Close to Yorkville, Bay & Bloor, Hospitals/Clinics: Wellesley Hospital
- Grocery Stores: Food Basics, No Frills
- Newly renovated apartment suites available
- Rose Avenue Community Center
- Toronto Public Library – Parliament and Gerrard
- Hardwood flooring throughout apartments
- Cabbagetown Festival every summer